Holiday Luncheon, December 5th.
● There will be a brief business meeting before we eat.
● Luncheon Starts at 11:00 AM, at the Keystone Community Center.
● Please bring your recipe along with your dish to pass.
● Don't forget a plant or gardening related item(s) for the exchange.
● [On-line Sign-Up Form], Use the Form to enter
the dish you will bring and also if you can do a 'show and tell' of a holiday
decorating idea. Especially if it relates to our common interest of gardening.
● [ View who has signed-up already ]
Membership is open to everyone and dues are a nominal $10.00 a year, except for life members dues are $0.
May is when the yearly membership is due. Membership includes a personal name badge,
an information booklet, and introduction to the group.
Members are encouraged to participate in the many club activities.
Current Membership: 59
Club Plant: Fern
Club Bird: Prairie (an eagle)
● [Amazing Garden Display].
● [Florida Gardening radio show 970AM ] .
● [Plant Sale Feedback]
● [Family Fun Day Video]
When: First Thursday of each Month.
Where: At the
Keystone Community Center
17928 Gunn Hwy
Odessa, FL 33556
9:30 AM Morning Coffee
Visitors are welcome to attend our meetings and share in our morning coffee. There is no need to notify anyone, just come and introduce yourself; guests are introduced at all meetings.
Each month we have a program addressing some aspect of gardening.
You can see what is happening each month by selecting the Events tab.
Morning coffee and refreshments are followed by an informative and interesting
presentation on a topic related to gardening.
Meetings are held September through June, with a break during the summer months.
Meetings are always open to gardening information, tips and questions.
Guests are welcome. Bring a plant, garden item or cutting and
receive an extra ticket for the raffle at the end of each meeting.